Over the coming months we will be acquiring a better understanding of change.
During our kick-off meeting and other online encounters we have mentioned Foresight and Drivers of Change ie.
We have been having some discussions in the background about how we bring our minds together to provoke higher understanding and about ways to make us all more friendly with these terms.
Here goes. We can have:
- Some direction and definitions so that we acquire the vocabulary or at least some of it,
- A thought provoking mini document about each of the 7 Drivers of Change and then
- A forum of discussion about each of the 7 Drivers of Change
This will bring us to a good preparation for the training activities.
We can work in this way.
VisMedNet will produce two of these 7 mini documents:
- Roman Repovas about Technological Change and
- Antoine Gambin about Values Change.
The documents will be four pages long MAXIMUM and they will be divided into 4 parts NOT necessarily equal in length:
- change in your chosen driver of change looking back 2-5 years
- change in your chosen driver of change looking back further using your discretion about how far back you wish to look (depending if it is an area where rapid change happens or not etc.,
- reflections on situation today and
- an attempt at looking further into the future.
We are NOT looking at change in education but in general ie. beyond the classroom, beyond the school etc. This is a preparatory exercise before we hopefully embark on face-to-face training.
VisMedNet will finish its two documents by the 16th of April to provide examples so no need to start this up right now.